With mothers day fast approaching i have put together a selection of beauty gifts to treat our mums. My mum doesn’t tend to buy herself any beauty treats to pamper herself, other than her moisturiser and the occasional bit of make up. She has lovely skin and is pretty tanned naturally so fake tan and make up are never top of her beauty must haves. I think bath products are a great idea, but people often do not put a lot of thought into what they are buying and the gifts get shoved to the back of the cupboard. I want to get her something unique and special.
1. Therapie Himalayan Bath Salts – I have seen Anna (Vivianna Does Makeup) talk about these quite a lot and i am keen to give them a go. This product is a great gift as it is not something you would tend to buy yourself unless you were a beauty obsessive. They are also a little pricey at £35.00 (400ml tub)
2. Molton Brown Bracing Silverbirch Thermal Muscle Soak – Silverbirch extract with cedarwood and incense. Just the thing to soak away the day’s stresses and strains – bring the outdoors in with the woody fragranced bath salts. This is slightly cheaper at £19.00 for 300g.
3. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil – Jo Malons is a range of products that are very high end and personally i would not but something on a whim from there product line as i class them as a luxury product. I love the pomegranate fragrance from Jo Malone. £16.00 for 30ml bottle.
4. Real Techniques Sams Pick’s brushes – I absolutly LOVE Real Techniques. The brushes are amazing. No bristles get left of the face and really reasonably priced. £29.99.
5. L.M.B Nail Polish (Shade 32 shown) – Professional high quality nail polishes available online. They are long lasting chip resistant and free from harmful toxins. They are £5 +VAT on LM Beauty Website.