I have always set myself little goals in my personal and work life but never really had a bucket list as such & I think its a brilliant idea…. I am all about having fun and taking every opportunity that comes my way. I read Sophie’s (Fashion Slave Blog) summer bucket list blog post & decided I needed to do my own. Summer is kinda nearly over, Did we even have one? mine is like a all year round bucket list.
- Book a holiday. Anywhere as long as it gives you a break.
- Have a girls night in. take it right back to the 90’s with face masks, 90’s r&b and chick flicks.
- Go on a breakfast date.
- Buy the designer bag / shoes or whatever it is that has been on your wish list
- Go on a spontaneous road trip. I have had some really fun days when I have done with with friends.
- Go to a festival
- Go to the theater.
- Go to the beach, My favourite is Burnham Overy Staiths in Norfolk.
- Go for winter walks….
- ….Then spend the rest of the day in a pub with a open Fire.
- Have a dinner party, I love Cooking!!
- Go to a comedy night.
- Have a spa Day. My favourite spa is titanic spa. If you can stay over night then even better!
- Make new friends. Or spend time with people you don’t normally see that often.
- Don’t give a fuck about what people think of you – I should have put this at the top of the list becasue I struggle with this big time!
What is on your bucket list?
X Leanne X